ViTel specializes in the planning, design, construction, and administration of Multi-Tenant Communication Towers.
Since 2007, ViTel has successfully built fifty (50) Multi-Tenant towers for Parkland, Brazeau, Lac Ste Anne, Saddle Hills, and Yellowhead Counties.
Tower Management Services:
A. Co-Location Applications and Installations
1. Act as the initial point of contact for new co-location inquiries
2. Develop and maintain a custom fillable co-location application.
3. Liaison directly with co-location tenants to identify their requirements and prepare co-location lease agreements.
4. Contract Structural Tower Analysis (STA)
5. Coordinate co-location tenant installation and verify that riggers/techs are certified.
6. Schedule post-installation inspection and remedial work for deficiencies.
7. Update and maintain tower documentation.
B. Co-Location Adds/MovesChanges/Removal
1. Act as the initial point of contact for co-location tenants.
2. Document adds, moves, changes, and equipment removal.
3. Contract Structural Tower Analysis (STA)
4. Coordinate adds, moves, changes, and equipment removal and verify that the riggers/techs are certified.
5. Schedule post-installation inspection, remedial work for deficiencies.
6. Update and maintain tower documentation.
D. Unscheduled Events
Windstorms, mechanical damage to guy wires, fires, and other unscheduled events can create a requirement for tower inspections and repair.